Lumina Nonfiction Contest
Deadline: October 15, 2013
Please read the guidelines carefully. If you include your personal information on the document, or exceed the word limit, your submission will no be considered.
- Submission Fee: $12
- Include a 100 word bio (max) at the bottom of your cover letter.
- Submit one piece up to 5,000 words.
- Double space and number pages.
- DO NOT INCLUDE your name or any personal information in the body of your submission.
- Previously published works will not be considered.
- We do accept simultaneous submissions. Please withdraw your submission immediately if your work is accepted elsewhere.
First Place: $500, publication in LUMINA Vol. XIII
Second Place: $250, considered for publication in LUMINA Vol. XIII
Third Place: $100, considered for publication in LUMINA Vol. XIII